- 2016 Road Construction Interactive Map
Road Construction - Know Where! Know When!
- MAG Awarded Transportation Grant
New Utah County bike and pedestrian facilities have been funded and will be built soon
- Resource Management Plan Survey
Summit, Utah, and Wasatch Counties would like to know your preferences and priorities regarding public land management. Your input will help counties to have specific planning objectives while creating their Resource Management Plans.
Regional transportation plan for urban Utah County.
- Transportation Improvement Program
The TIP includes funded regional projects for the next 4 years.
- Utah Traveling-to-School Student Survey
Help local transportation planning agencies understand how students currently travel to school. Your answers will help to plan future transportation and/or safety improvements. (Spanish)
- Wasatch Front Central Corridor Study
A collaborative effort among UDOT, UTA, Wasatch Front Regional Council and MAG to create a set of transportation solutions along I-15 that is more comprehensive than could be created separately.
- GIS/Modeling Intern
- HEAT Information Specialist, Call Center
- HEAT Program Specialist, Intake
- Registered Nurse, Medicaid Aging Waiver
- Employment Application
Serving Summit, Utah, and Wasatch counties, cities, and towns by providing Community and Economic Development, Regional Transportation Planning, and Aging and Adult services.