- CDBG CAPER Public Comment
30 Day CDBG CAPER Public Comment
- 32nd Annual Health & Wellness Extravaganza
This FREE event will be held October 20, 2016 from 9 AM to 1 PM and is a perfect opportunity for both seniors and caregivers in Utah County to access valuable information, community resources and education on aging.
- Roads Trains Trails Buses Community Planning Open House
- SHIP Training
- 10th Annual Caregiver Conference
Saturday, November 5 from 9:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. at the Orem Senior Center
- 2016 Road Construction Interactive Map
Road Construction - Know Where! Know When!
- Transportation Improvement Program
The TIP includes funded regional projects for the next 4 years.
- Utah Traveling-to-School Student Survey
Help local transportation planning agencies understand how students currently travel to school. Your answers will help to plan future transportation and/or safety improvements. (Spanish)
- Wasatch Front Central Corridor Study
A collaborative effort among UDOT, UTA, Wasatch Front Regional Council and MAG to create a set of transportation solutions along I-15 that is more comprehensive than could be created separately.
Serving Summit, Utah, and Wasatch counties, cities, and towns by providing Community and Economic Development, Regional Transportation Planning, and Aging and Adult services.