- Assessment of Utah's Aging Services
Utah lacks funding strategy for increasing senior population in Utah, report says
- Utah's Unified Transportation Plan
All of the state’s transportation agencies and metropolitan planning organizations have worked together to develop Utah's Unified Transportation Plan.
- UDOT's TravelWise Program
UDOT's TravelWise Program is part of the Air Quality Solution
- Mountainland Installs Electric Car Charger
A free electric vehicle charger is available for public use
- South Utah County Active Transportation Study
Creating a plan for the south county cities to improve bicycling and walking.
- TIP Project Selection Process
Mountainland selects transportation projects and programs to be funded with federal and county transportation funds.
- TIP | Transportation Improvement Program
The Transportation Improvement Program lists funded regional transportation projects and programs for the next 4 years.
TransPlan40 is the regional transportation plan for Utah County. Listed are highway, transit, and trail projects to handle 2040 traffic demand.
Serving Summit, Utah, and Wasatch counties, cities, and towns by providing Community and Economic Development, Regional Transportation Planning, and Aging and Adult services.